Model „Pulse Touring“ for Vespa Smallframe
To configure your indivivual seat, please use the interactive seat configurators for our Sport Seats or Touring Seats.
To order a seat, please use the Order Form.
The Pulse Touring seat for the Vespa Smallframe omits the rear hump and therefore offers ample seating space for two riders. To increase the seating comfort even more, we used a much thicker foam for this model.
Like our “Sport” model, the seat perfectly merges with the scooter frame and as the seat body is dragged down in the back, it elegantly covers the rear frame hump. Due to this shapely design, the seat has a very monolithic look
The seat itself is mounted with the help of a fastening system that is attached to the Vespa frame.
The mounting procedure is as easy as pie: the seat is positioned on the fastening system and then slid back. In this position, the seat can be locked with the help of a lock in the front.
- Suitable for Vespa v50, 50N, ET3, 50 Special, Primavera and Vespa 1st series (Important! Please note the info with regards to the Smallframe 1st Series at the bottom)
- Seat for two riders
- Prices starting at 309 € depending on the equipment attributes
- Foldable rain cover included
- Completely upholstered with high-class composition-leather
- Fully customizable deck, side, piping and seams made from a variety of materials and colors
- Stitched seams available in three different patterns: parallel, diamond pattern and honeycomb pattern. Seam colors are freely selectable
- Thick and comfortable padding made of high quality foam
- Discreet lock in the front
- Special hinge available as an upgrade to the standard fastening system
- Seat kit includes: upholstered seat with substructure and brushed stainless steel cover, fastening material, 2 keys, high-quality rain cover and detailed installation instructions
- Important: If the Vespa is a Smallframe 1st Series with a small tank, large toolbox and a metal bracket between the tank and the toolbox, the seat model "Pulse 1S Sport" or Pulse 1S Touring" has to be selected in the order form
Each seat will be manufactured individually upon request.
Customers that include the optional hinge upgrade will receive the substructure of the seat in a partly disassembled condition (assembly necessary).
Manufacturing time: appr. 3 weeks plus shipping.