Model „Viper Touring“ for Vespa Largeframe Oldies
To configure your indivivual seat, please use the interactive seat configurators for our Sport Seats or Touring Seats.
To order a seat, please use the Order Form.
In contrast to the model Pace Touring, the model Viper Touring does not cover the rear hump of the Vespa frame. Due to this shapely design, the seat has a very monolithic look
The seat itself is mounted with the help of a fastening system that is attached to the Vespa frame.
The mounting procedure is as easy as pie: the seat is positioned on the fastening system and then slid back. In this position, the seat can be locked with the help of a lock in the front.
- Suitable for Vespa Largeframe Oldie: VBB, VNA, VNB, VBC, Sprint, GL, 180 SS, T4, 125 GTR, Motovespa GT, Bajaj,..
Rally and 160 GS: only when a flat fuel tank is installed
- Prices starting at 309 € depending on the equipment attributes
- Foldable rain cover included
- Completely upholstered with high-class composition-leather
- Fully customizable deck, side, piping and seams from a variety of colors and materials
- Stitched seams in three different patterns possible: parallel, diamond pattern and honeycomb pattern. Seam colors freely selectable
- Comfortable padding made of high quality foam
- Discreet lock in the front (only with standard fastening system or rear hinge)
- Two different specials hinges (front and rear) available as an upgrade to the standard fastening system
- Seat kit includes: upholstered seat with substructure and brushed stainless steel cover, fastening material, 2 keys, high-quality rain cover and detailed installation instruction
EEach seat will be manufactured individually upon request.
Customers that include the optional hinge upgrade will receive the substructure of the seat in a partly disassembled condition (assembly necessary).
Manufacturing time: appr. 3 weeks plus shipping.