Model „Curve Touring“ for Vespa P-Serie
The Curve Touring seat for the Vespa P-Series omits the rear hump and therefore offers ample seating space for two riders. To increase the seating comfort even more, we used a much thicker foam for this model.
Like our “Sport” model, the seat perfectly merges with the scooter frame and as the seat body is dragged down in the back, it elegantly covers the rear frame hump. Due to this shapely design, the seat has a very monolithic look
The seat itself is mounted with the help of a fastening system that is attached to the Vespa frame.
The mounting procedure is as easy as pie: the seat is positioned on the fastening system and then slid back. In this position, the seat can be locked with the help of a lock in the front.
- Suitable for Vespa P-Series: PX80, PX125, PX200, P200 E,..
- Seat for two riders
- Prices starting at 298 € depending on the equipment attributes
- Foldable rain cover included
- Completely upholstered with high-class composition-leather
- Fully customizable deck, side, piping and seams from a variety of colors and materials
- Stitched seams available in three different patterns: parallel, diamond pattern and honeycomb pattern. Seam colors are freely selectable
- Thick and comfortable padding made of high quality foam
- Discreet lock in the front
- Two different special hinges (front and rear) available as an upgrade to the standard fastening system
- Seat kit includes: upholstered seat with substructure and brushed stainless steel cover, fastening material, 2 keys, high-quality raincover and detailed installation instruction
Each seat will be manufactured individually upon request. Manufacturing time: appr. 3 weeks plus shipping.